Manufactured in the UK, the Steel Flood, Fire & Security Door is designed to offer secure protection against flood, fire and unauthorised entry.
- Provides 24/7 protection
- Holds two Kitemark certifications to PAS 1188-1:2014
- Can be designed and manufactured for use on both single and double doors (outward opening) to a variety of widths and heights
- Acts as a standard steel door in all other aspects including security, fire and escape
- Can incorporate glazed or louvre panels as well as fixed or removable overhead steel panels or overhead transom doors
- Manufactured from 1.5mm galvanised steel, zintec treated to prevent corrosion