An idyllic site at the confluence between the River Tame and the River Severn has many benefits for a property location however with changing weather patterns and global warming increasing the flooding risk, the property and surrounding land experienced 3 serious flood events in 2020.
M3 Floodtec designed and installed a Property Resilient Flood proposal for the owners using BSI Kite marked flood protection products to protect the buildings from flooding up to 900mm above the ground floor threshold level. The solution included:
- External Wall Tanking
- Composite Flood Proof Doors
- Flood Doors and Flood Proof Windows
- External Sump and Pump Systems
- Deployable Defender Flood Barriers
- Non-return Valve Gully Pots
- French Drainage and Puddle Pumps
Works were completed in March 2021.